History of our church
Reformed St John’s Apostolic Faith Mission was founded in 1986 after the death of Baba Masango in 1984 and the split from St John’s Faith Mission thereafter. Our church was founded by Baba CGP Madwe, who was the first leader and arch bishop of the church.
After Baba Madwe, Baba I.J. Ngcobo was inaugurated as Arch Bishop in 1996, and in 2016 Baba A.M. Zuma was inaugurated as the 3rd Arch Bishop of the church until his passing in September 2017. The church is currently lead by Arch Bishop R.D. Mbotho.
- 05:00 AM – Morning Prayer
- 09:30 AM – Prayer Meeting
- 03:00 PM – Prayer Meeting
- 07:00 PM – Prayer Meeting
- Amathwasa Meeting – Every 1st Sunday of the month
- Feast of Unleavened Bread – March and November
- Passover (Holy Easter) – April
- Umgidi Womahlabelo – August and November
You can find us at the following address:
D1468 Ubombo Road